Where Fitness Meets Science
We’re raising the bar on the practice of personal training.
Through fitness theory and practical application, we’ll show you how to help your clients get in the best shape of their lives while you build a successful business.
Using our proven system and real-life experience, we provide the tools and resources you need to boost your credentials, grow your business, and succeed in the long-term.
Most importantly, we’re here to teach professionals how to promote and practice functional fitness. We provide evidence based insight and instruction so you’re able to program and coach with confidence.
Trainology Class Offerings
- Injury prevention & management
- Lifting Progressions & Regressions
- Training Systems Development
- Movement Assessment
- Client Retention & Referrals
- Practical Programming for Personal & Group Training
- Integrating progressive corrective exercise
- Long-term programming strategies
- Recovery techniques/nutrition
- Advanced training templates
- Tools for the small group training model
- Manage large groups safely in the weight room
- Why your core training is making kids weaker
- Why your program may create back pain
- Scaling for variable levels of ability
- Proper development & progression for every athlete
Ready to elevate your training
and grow your business?
We're getting our next course ready!
Sign Up for Updates
Meet the Team
Our team mixes science with training in a clearly communicated package.
Most importantly, we're all dedicated to a better way to train.
Dr. Scott Grogan graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 2011 and is a board certified Chiropractic Physician. While at Logan he took advanced coursework earning his Masters of Sports Science and Rehabilitation in 2012.
Tommy Donovan graduated from Missouri State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Recreation with an emphasis in Health and Wellness Promotion. He holds multiple coaching certifications including a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) as well as a Certified Physical Preparation Specialist (CPPS).
Ashley Sturm started her focus as a storyteller after graduating with a degree in convergence journalism from the University of Missouri's School of Journalism. Person, organization, or business - she believes there is a story to be told.